8 hour tour including Capilano Suspension Bridge and Grouse Mountain
Driving through the Strathcona area of Vancouver, we will make our way over the Iron Workers Memorial Bridge to Capilano Suspension Bridge. We will walk across the 450 foot suspension bridge, built in 1889, 230 feet about the canyon. Explore the Tree Tops Adventures and brave the glass floored Cliff Walk.
Leaving Capilano, drive the Upper Levels highway through North and West Vancouver towards the Lions Gate Bridge. A 3 hour excursion to Grouse Mountain by gondola will give you the best views of the city and visit to the Grizzly Bear habitat. You can take in the raptor demonstration and have a coffee or lunch at one of the many BBQ pits or restaurants on Grouse.
The tour will finish with a city tour of Stanley Park, Yaletown, Chinatown, and English Bay.
- Drive through East Vancouver to Capilano Suspension Bridge
- Walk across the 450 foot suspension bridge and explore the Tree Tops Adventures
- Brave the glass floored Cliff Walk
- Time for the gift shop and a coffee before leaving Capilano
- Head to Grouse Mountain (Gondola ride, visit 4 hours)
- Return via upper levels Highway over Lions Gate Bridge into Stanley Park
- Stops will include Stanley Park Totem Poles, Prospect Point, Gastown Steam Clock, Jericho Beach, tour Granville Island, Kitsilano and Shaughnessey
- 8 Hours Guided Services
- Private Transportation
- Pick Up and Drop Off at Hotel
Meeting Point & Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options
Rail or Bus Station, Airport, Cruise Ship Port, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
End Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Cruise Ship Port, Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
Max 6 people
Note: Admission tickets to Grouse Mountain, Capilano Suspension Bridge and 5% GST (tax) not included
Details & Difficulty
English and Conversational French.
Maximum 6 travellers.
Kid friendly. Two TV with headsets provided. Car seat not provided.
Luxury 2018 Fully Loaded GLS 450 Mercedes SUV