11 Hour Driving Tour – Gondola Skybridge Adventure
We will leave Vancouver via the Lions Gate Bridge on the scenic Sea to Sky Highway, taking in the magnificent views of the ferries at Horseshoe Bay at the base of the Howe Sound.
Passing by Lions Bay, we will see the Sunshine Coast and the North Shore Mountains. Next, we will travel through Brittania Beach, the oldest copper mine in the district.
Once at Whistler, we will take the Peak 2 Peak Gondola – the longest cable suspension car in the world – and walk on the Cloudraker Skybridge. Back in the Village you will have time to explore the shops, have lunch and stroll through the town centre.
- Leave Vancouver via the Lions Gate Bridge
- Sights along the way include
- West Vancouver
- Horseshoe Bay Ferry Terminal
- Lions Bay
- Howe Sound
- Sunshine Coast
- Brittania Beach & Shannon Falls
- Once at Whistler:
- Take the Peak 2 Peak Gondola
- Walk on the Cloudraker Skybridge
- Lunch on the mountain or in the village
- Time for shopping/museums
- Return to Vancouver with stop for coffee
- Guided Services
- Private Transportation
- Admission Tickets to Peak 2 Peak Gondola & Cloudraker Skybridge
Meeting Point & Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options
Rail or Bus Station, Airport, Cruise Ship Port, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
End Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Cruise Ship Port, Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
Duration – 11 hours
Max 6 people
Note: 5% GST (tax) not included
Details & Difficulty
English and Conversational French.
Maximum 6 travellers.
Kid friendly. Two TV with headsets provided. Car seat not provided.
Luxury 2018 Fully Loaded GLS 450 Mercedes SUV